RUBBERCOAT is a cold applied bituminous rubberized solvent-based compound of a very high elasticity (modified with Styrene Butadiene Styrene – SBS), black color, highly adhesive, capable of forming a damp-proofing layer that can effectively provide an excellent seal against penetration of moisture.
- Excellent and full adhesion to concrete surfaces.
- High elasticity. Withstands expansion, contraction and structural movements.
- Self-repairing in case of a little puncture.
- Moisture resistant.
- Easy to use for repairing tanks, provides good adhesion to old layers.
RUBBERCOAT is supplied in a 20-liter drum.
- RUBBERCOAT is used for sealing areas where space is small to allow free movement, such as corners, under tanks and pipes, around bolts, etc.
- It can provide a quick and easy solution where leakage of water is expected.
- It is used to protect foundation, bathroom and kitchen floors, and roofs.
- For steel structure surfaces protection, it is used as a single elastic coat, protected by double white coats of LAMACRYL.
- Application surface should be free of loose concrete, dirt or dust. Also, it should be completely dry.
- Stir well the coat in the drum before application.
- Using a stiff brush, apply a thin layer to the surface ensuring that no spot will be left uncoated.
- Allow good ventilation to the application areas. Avoid vapor inhaling. Avoid any source of fire or sparks.
- After the coat is dry to touch (within 1 hour), cover or spray with talc or powder to protect from sticking.
- The RUBBERCOAT should be protected from direct sunlight because rubber can be affected by the U.V.