Rubberized Bitumen Emulsion, Waterproofer and Adhesive.
LAMASOL is a cold applied rubberized bitumen emulsion, dark brown in color. It dries to form a black flexible coating.
- General Waterproofing: For use on concrete (exposed or below ground), cement, roofing felt, mastic asphalt, and corrugated iron, as a water and moisture barrier.
- Metal Protection: Provides protection against corrosion of pipes, structural steelwork and other metallic equipment.
- Insulation: Provides weatherproofing layer when used over exposed insulation, in conjunction with a light weight non-woven glass fabric or saturated polyester mat or jute. Also used as a vapor barrier when applied on concrete surfaces below insulation.
- Adhesive: Highly effective as an adhesive for wood blocks, insulation boards, expanded polystyrene and cork panels, or as a plaster bonding agent on difficult surfaces.
- Priming: LAMASOL is diluted with an equal amount of water and used as a primer in a single coat to enhance adhesion between the substrate and waterproofing sheet membranes.
LAMASOL can be supplied in 20 and 200 liter drum.
Complies with the requirements of JS 1193, ASTM D 1227 Type III Class 1, and ASTM D3747 Type I.
Density: 0.98 – 1.04 Kg/L
Residue by evaporation: 47-53%
For more information please contact us.