LAMASOL 610 is a cold applied rubberized bitumen emulsion, black in color. It dries to form a black flexible coating.
LAMASOL 610 complies with the requirements of JS 1193, ASTM D 1227 Type III Class 2, and ASTM D3747 Type I.
LAMASOL 610 can be supplied in:
- 16-liter drum
- 200-liter drum
- General Waterproofing: For use on concrete (exposed or below ground), cement, roofing felt, mastic asphalt, and corrugated iron, as a water and moisture barrier.
- Metal Protection: Provides protection against corrosion of pipes, structural steelwork and other metallic equipment.
- Insulation: Provides weatherproofing layer when used overexposed insulation, in conjunction with a lightweight non-woven glass fabric or saturated polyester mat or jute. Also used as a vapor barrier when applied on concrete surfaces below insulation.
- Stir LAMASOL 610 to homogeneity & apply by brushing the first coat. To ease application, dampen the applicator before and during use.
- Allow the first coat to dry.
- Apply the second coat at the same rate and right angle to the first coat.
- Protect from frost and rain until fully cured.
Note: LAMASOL 610 can be applied on damp or dry surfaces.