LAMASOL 100 is a highly rubberized bitumen emulsion, dark brown in color. It dries to form a black, very flexible coating.
- Single component, easy to apply, cold applied by brush or roller.
- Highly effective and preferred over solvent-based types of coatings when the working surface is always wet during the rainy season.
- Solvent-free, non-flammable.
- Resistance to alcohol, most salt solutions and dilute acids and alkalis.
- Friendly to environment
- LAMASOL 100 complies with the requirements of ASTM D 1227 Type III Class 1, and with concrete curing requirements of ASTM C309.
LAMASOL 100 can be supplied in:
- 20-liter drum
- 200-liter drum
- General Waterproofing: For use on concrete (exposed or below ground), cement, roofing felt, terraces, kitchens, bathrooms floors, plantation beds, and under floor tiles, as a water and moisture barrier. It is most effective when cracks are expected in the surface.
- Curing compound on freshly cast concrete surfaces to reduce the loss of water during the early hardening period.
- Vapor Barrier: It is used as a vapor barrier when applied on concrete surfaces below insulation.
- Damp proofing: for protection of underground foundations.
- Application Temperature should be between 5 – 45 °C.
- Stir LAMASOL 100 to homogeneity & apply the first coat at a rate of 0.75 kg/m².
- To ease application, dampen the applicator before and during use.
- Allow the first coat to dry.
- Apply the second coat at the same rate and right angle to the first coat.
- Protect by using a protection board or sand from sunlight, weather conditions and scratching until fully cured.