LAMASELFSEAL self-adhering sheet is constructed of a strong 60 g/m² fiberglass mat coated with our popular blend of SBS polymers, premium bitumen, and chemical additives to fortify mechanical properties.
- Safe to use.
- Excellent adhesion.
- High flexibility.
- Dimensional stability.
- Tear resistance.
- Vapor barrier.
- Rot resistant.
- Dimension: 1×20 m/roll
- Thickness: 1.6 mm
- Reinforcement: Reinforced fiberglass 60 g/m²
- Packaging: Carton
- Rolls quantity per pallet: 25 rolls
- A waterproofing layer for tanking below ground structures, subways and retaining walls.
- A waterproofing layer for concrete, masonry and wood surfaces.
- A waterproofing layer for corrugated metal roofs.
- To seal aluminum panels terminations.
- Protects and covers underground metal tanks.
- Base sheet for 2 ply systems.
- The surface shall be clean from all contaminants such as dust, oil, and grease, and free from loose materials.
- Prime the surface with LAMAPRIMER MR at a rate of 0.3-0.5 It/m2, depending on surface smoothness, allow it to fully dry.
- Place down the rolls starting from the lower edge, unroll, and align beside each other with 100mm side lapping and 150mm end lapping.
- Peel oﬀ the release ﬁlm from the lower side, start unrolling the membrane and apply pressure from the center towards the edges making sure trapped air is driven out.
- Application temperature should be between -5 to 55 °C.
- The membrane must be protected from site activities, sun, and weathering conditions