LAMACRYL is a waterproofing elastomeric and durable white emulsion, which provides a protective and reflective layer to the coated surface. Such protective layer forms heat insulation, heat prevention, sound insulation, waterproof and anti-rust protection. LAMACRYL is formulated from a blend of specialty resins and additives to withstand tough performance conditions. Applicable by roller, brush or spray.
- Heat insulation and prevention
- Sound insulation
- Anti-rust protection to metal surfaces
- Highly elastic and durable
- High solar reflectivity and U.V. resistance
- Excellent adhesiveness
- Water vapor permeable
- Anti-fungus coating
- LAMACRYL complies with the requirements of ASTM D6083.
LAMACRYL is supplied in 20-liter drum.
- Can be applied by the use of a brush, roller, or sprayed by an airless pump.
- The surface must be clean and dry and free from dust, dirt, oil and grease when coating. And to avoid pin-holes, the first coat of 400 g/m² is recommended by diluting the material with water at 1:1 ratio. Let dry before applying the second coat.
- After the priming coat, and at a right angle, apply a thicker coat of 800 g/m² to produce a 0.5 mm thick dry layer. A second coat may be applied for longer durability.
- Don’t apply if rain or frost is expected.