Bituminous High Elastic Rubberized Coating.
A cold applied bituminous rubberized solvent based compound of a very high elasticity (modified with SBS), black color, highly adhesive, capable of forming a damp-proofing layer that can effectively provide an excellent seal against penetration of moisture.
- Excellent and full adhesion to concrete surfaces.
- High elasticity. Withstands expansion, contraction and structural movements.
- Self-repairing in case of a little puncture.
- Moisture resistant.
- Easy to use for repairing tanks, provides good adhesion to old layers.
- For sealing areas where space is small to allow free movement, such as corners, under tanks and pipes, around bolts… etc..
- It can provide a quick and easy solution where leakage of water is expected.
- To protect foundation, bathroom and kitchen floors, and roofs.
Can be supplied in 20 liter drum.
Approx. Flash Point: 40 ºC
Density at 25ºC: 0.85 kg/l.
For more information please contact us.