Trowel- Applied Asphalt Roof Cement.
A black rubberized bituminous paste suitable for easy application by a trowel or spatula. It can be used over vertical or horizontal surfaces without sagging due to heat. It also remains flexible through aging. LAMAMASTIC consists of an asphalt base, solvents, mineral stabilizers and fibers.
This paste is used for various applications:
- For waterproofing and to fill cracks.
- To paste and seal the ends of bituminous membranes.
- To fill shrinking joints in building surfaces and walls
- To seal the joint between aluminum flashing and parapet at roofs.
- To protect metallic surfaces and dampen their noise. Can be used for car underbody.
- To seal plastic and metal pipe intrusions, gutter sides.
- It is also commonly used for sealing joints and cracks in concrete surfaces.
- Seal for duct board joints.
- Fixing of polystyrene and all types of protection boards.
Complies with the requirements of ASTM D4586, Type II.
Can be supplied in 4 and 20 Liter Drums.
Specific gravity at 25°C: approx. 1.0
Flash point: approx. 38 °C
For more information please contact us.