Crack Bridging and Protective Coating System for Concrete and Masonry.
A waterproofing elastomeric and durable white emulsion, which provides a protective and reflective layer to the coated surface. Such protective layer forms heat insulation, heat prevention, sound insulation, waterproof and anti-rust protection. LAMACRYL is formulated from a blend of specialty resins and additives to withstand the tough performance conditions. Applicable by roller, brush or spray.
- Waterproofing Criteria: Coating will provide an excellent waterproofing layer.
- Heat insulation and prevention: it can provide excellent heat insulation due to the color reflectivity.
- Sound insulation: Although it is not designed to be an equisetic insulator. It is proven that LAMACRYL can reduce the exterior sounds at a fair degree.
- Anti rust protection to metal surfaces.
- Highly elastic and durable
- High solar reflectivity and U.V. resistance.
- Excellent adhesiveness: Coating adheres very strongly to metal a masonry surfaces.
- Water vapor permeable.
- Resists frost, de-icing salts and CO2 when dry.
- Provide bridging cracks up to 0.5 mm or 2 mm when reinforced with a non-woven fabric.
- Anti-fungus coating.
Can be supplied in 20 liter drum.
Complies with the requirements of ASTM D6083.
Elongation at 25ºC: Over 400%
Density : 1.3 ±5 kg/l.
For more information please contact us.