1- The likelihood of respiratory diseases and allergies in residents increases when a building has a lot of moisture.
2- Residents are more likely to get infections from mold, especially those with weakened immune systems.
3- Cooling and heating systems are more likely to be contaminated with mold and bacteria.
4- Moisture may cause damage in wiring inside the building.
5- Water and moisture cause paint, wall, floor, and woodwork damage.
6- Results in failure of thermal insulation inside the building.
7- Causes cracks in cement due to water freezing and expanding during the winter.
8- The cost of repairing damage is a pain point to building residents.
9- Repairing water damage is expensive, and the problem often repeats itself due to the inability of pinpointing the leak point.
There you have it! Our 9 reasons. Do you have any reasons of yours we haven’t mentioned? Leave us a message and let us know. If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe and be on the look out for our next blog post.